Friday, December 30, 2011

Funny jokes


Software engineer and his wife
Husband - hey dear, I am logged in.
Wife - would you like to have some snacks?
Husband - hard disk full.
Wife - have you brought the saree.
Husband - Bad command or file name.
Wife - but I told you about it in morning
Husband - erroneous syntax, abort, retry,
cancel.

Wife - hae bhagwan !forget it where's your
salary.
Husband - file in use, read only, try after
some time.
Wife - at least give me your credit card, i
can do some shopping.
Husband - sharing violation, access
denied.
Wife - i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband - data type mismatch.
Wife - you are useless.
Husband - by default.
Wife - who was there with you in the car
this morning?
Husband - system unstable press ctrl, alt,
del to Reboot.
Wife - what is the relation between you &
your Receptionist?
Husband - the only user with write
permission.
Wife - what is my value in your life?
Husband - unknown virus detected.
Wife - do you love me or your computer?
Husband - Too many parameters..
Wife - i will go to my dad's house.
Husband - program performed illegal
operation, it will Close.
Wife - I will leave you forever.
Husband - close all programs and log out
for another User.
Wife - it is worthless talking to you.
Husband - shut down the computer.
Wife - I am going
Husband - Its now safe to turn off your
computer

_____________________________________________
A month before exams...We refer to foreign
authors
A week before exams...We refer to local
authors
On the day of exam...We become
authors...."oh friend you just tell the topic I will finish writing the chapter "
_____________________________________________
A Shy Young Guy Goes to Bar & Sees A
Beautiful gal sitting Alone.
He Gathers Sum Courage, Goes To Her
Table & Asks: "Wud u Mind If I Sit Here
Besides u?"
She Responds Loudly: "No I dont Wanna
Spend The Night With u!"
Every1 At Bar Turnd & Stared the guy.
Young Guy Shocked & Embarrassed Goes
Back to His Table.
After Few Minutes That Gal Slowly Walks
To Him, Apologizes & Says "You See I'm A
Student In Psychology & Studying How
People Respond To Embarrassing
Situations"
Guy Responds Loudly "What! Rs.3000/-
thats Too Much!"
Everyone Stares at d gal.
Guy Silently Whispers "Don't mess with
me" I am Engineering Student
_____________________________________________

No comments: